KFFN Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Official Contest Rules
No Purchase or Obligation Necessary to enter or win.
Registration: Beginning at 3:00 pm on Monday, May 6th, 2019 and ending at 6:00 pm on Thursday, May 9th, 2019. (Contest Period)
Requirements: The winner must be 18 or over and a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States.
Prize: Four (4) qualifying winners will be awarded two (2) general admission tickets to the Top Rank Boxing event at the Tucson Arena on May 11th, in Tucson, Arizona, provided by Top Ranking Boxing for promotional purposes. (ARV $50)
One (1) Grand Prize winner will get to sit with the ESPN+ TV undercard announcers at the match Top Rank Boxing event at the Tucson Arena on May 11th, in Tucson, Arizona, provided by Top Ranking Boxing for promotional purposes. (ARV $100)
HOW TO ENTER/WIN:
Listeners of KFFN who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest. To participate in the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest, listeners must do the following:
1. Each weekday during the Promotion Period (each,“Day”) listen to KFFN ESPN Tucson 104.9 and 1490 between 3pm-6pm for the cue to call. The 1st caller at 520-719-1490 after the cue to call airs will be awarded two (2) general admission tickets to the Top Rank Boxing event at the Tucson Arena on May 11th, in Tucson, Arizona and will qualify for the Grand Prize.
2. Additionally, the above four (4) qualifying winners will also be eligible to win the grand prize, provided by Top Ranking Boxing for promotional purposes. The random drawing for the Grand Prize will take place on Thursday, May 9th, 2019 after the last qualifying prizes is given away. Winners will be notified by telephone.
1. The Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience contest is open to adults 18 years of age and older who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States.
2. Employees of KFFN, KMXZ, KLPX, KCMT, KTKT and KFMA Arizona Lotus Corp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Tucson, Arizona metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest. For purposes of this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest, the term immediate family member is defined as spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
3. Once an individual wins a prize in this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest except as specified within these rules.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from KFFN within the seven (7) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win into any promotion from KFFN during any the seven (7) day period.
1. Dates and times of concerts, trips, events, and activities promoted by event sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. are not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
2. To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by KFFN.
5. All Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest winners must sign and date official station release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.
6. If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that they have decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest sponsor and / or Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
7. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by KFFN, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse KFFN and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
8. Winner must claim the prize within 30 calendar days of notification.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest.
6. All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. and any other contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid United States Driver’s License to claim their prize.
8. KFFN retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, KFFN reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
10. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest.
11. KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp., participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of KFFN and will not be returned.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and any other promotional parties will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur KFFN may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by KFFN in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
14. If for any reason, the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp’s control which, in the KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, KFFN and Arizona Lotus Corp. reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest at their sole discretion.
15. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of Top Rank Boxing Fan Experience Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Arizona Lotus Corp reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Copies of contest rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:30a.m. to 5:30 p.m., in the offices of KFFN, located at 3871 N. Commerce Drive Tucson, Arizona 85705. Copies of contest rules may also be made available on KFFN’s website KFFN.com.